Point of Sale Plugin’s Features:
- This plugin is use to track inventory and sales as they occur.
- This plugin provide feature to create sales in real time.
- This plugin provide functionality to view the products and services from a single page.
- This plugin also provide functionality to assign sales person respective to the order.
- This plugin also provide functionality to assign contact to sales for whom sales is generating.
- There are three type of payment options I.e cash, cheque and card.
- Quantity, Price and Name show respective of each product and service in this module.
- This plugin also provides the functionality to give discount to each product and service in both percent or direct deduction (cash).
- You can create a new contact from here if the contact doesn’t exist.
- After saving the pos, there is an option to cancel the order with the reason due to which order was cancelled.
- This plugin support Vtiger version 7.x .
This extension is use to create record which are same as sales order which means It creates the SalesOrder as point of sale. It helps to maintain the total sales of products and services.
This extension shows the services and products category wise. And on selecting any one of these categories, their respective products or services will appear on the screen.
We also provide features to select customer and salesperson for which there are two fields made by name of “Contact Name” and “Product Sales Person”.
On selecting the products, they will be listed in “Item Detail” block and the user can set discount according to their will.
After that we have provided three options of payment I.e. cash, cheque, and card. User has to select one of these payment modes to proceed further.
After selecting the payment module, the user will click on “Save” button and then a pop up will appear which contains basic billing details. There are two buttons on the pop-up I.e. “validate the collection” and “Modify”. “Validate the collection” button is used to save the pos and “Modify” is used to modify the payment mode.
On detail page there is a button “Cancel Cashing” which is used to change the status to canceled and also a pop-up opens in which user will enter the cancellation reason.