WooCommerce Vtiger Synchronization
The Woo-Vtiger Syncing plugin is an essential tool to help you synchronize data(orders, products and customers) instantly between Woocommerce and vtigerCRM automatically, without manual entry. Forget about manually entering your e-commerce sales into your CRM. Save hours a day by doing this automatically with the Woo-Vtiger Syncing plugin.
Woo-Vtiger Syncing is the only plugin with smart sync feature that makes it possible for scheduled background sync; no manual input is required from your CRM or website users.
Woo-Vtiger Syncing plugin uses Vtiger webservices for synchronizatoin that enables two way syncing. When you update data from wordpress, it automatically sends data to vtiger and vice versa.
Woo-Vtiger Syncing Plugin’s Features
- Synchronize register customer of Woocommerce to Contact in vtiger CRM
- Synchronize Order of Woocommerce to Sales Order in vtiger CRM
- Synchronize Products of Woocommerce to Products in vtiger CRM
- Synchronize product categories
- Report of synchronized data between Woocommerce and vtiger CRM
- The plugin support two-way syncing
- Auto syncing and Manual Syncing
- Schedule syncing in Auto syncing Mode
Mapping of dynamic fields in WooCommerce and vTiger
- Use Cron jobs to sync as many times as day as you need
- 100% Secure connection between your CRM and Woocommerce
- Easy to use. No manual labor required
- Easy to setup and setting
- Two-way syncing from Vtiger into your e-commerce site.
- Deleted products in Vtiger are moved to trash in WooCommerce
- Set as a draft in Woocommerce discontinued products in Vtiger. Avoid selling something you don’t have just because you forgot to update your site.
- Products categories are sync between Vtiger and WooCommerce
- Updated products in WooCommerce are updated in Vtiger
- Customers are created from Woocommerce into Vtiger
- Customers registered in woocommerce will be saved as Contact in vtiger
- Orders from Woocommerce push into vTiger
- Order from woocommerce will be stored as sales order in vtiger
- The order status updates from vTiger into Woocommerce